Sunday, May 16, 2010

RIP Taylor..

I've known people before that died, but it didn't really hit me until today - that awful realization that those people I used to see around and talk to are gone. It's awful, I know, that I didn't really feel anything for those other people, but today, I lost a friend. Not someone I just knew by name or face, but someone I had actually talked to, hugged, laughed with, and played wicked fast games of ERS with.. I didn't really know him that well at all, but I wish I had. I had physics with him my senior year of high school, and let me tell you, he was one cool kid. He was smart, always smiling, and an all-around fun-loving guy.

My heart goes out to his family and best friends.. I can't imagine the devastation I would feel if something happened to someone I loved that much..

The day this picture was taken, I was crying because it was my last day of high school ever, and I was sad that I wouldn't be seeing all the cool people I hung out with there much anymore. Today, I cried because now nobody will get to see and hang out with the wonderful person that is Taylor Hubbard anymore..

Lord, I trust that you have your reasons for taking him and that he is in a better place now. I'm thankful that I was at least able to call Taylor a friend for the short time that I knew him in high school. Please take care of him, as well as his family and friends.

Rest in peace, Taylor Hubbard <3

No comments:

Post a Comment