Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy

SUMMER 2010 IS HERE!

Well, it has been here for like four and a half days now, but I've been pretty busy actually. It doesn't quite feel like it really is summer just yet, probably because I've still been on campus every day for work. Probably next week when I take a day to just sleep, lounge around in my jammies all day and do absolutely nothing, it'll start to sink in :)

This summer, since I'm not going to be working as much as I usually do, I want to take some time to make some personal improvements in my life - things that I should or want to make a more regular part of my day to day living:

Summer Want-to-do's:
  • Cook!
    Cooking is definitely a necessary life skill. Kirsten & Jessica are gonna help me out on this one :)
  • Exercise!
    ...Definitely would be good to pick up on this now before all the junk I eat catches up to me later in life, haha. I'm thinking of investing in a WiiFit since I had such a blast with Jessica's XD
  • Play piano
    I played again one night a couple weeks ago, & I do kind of miss it. I really enjoy being able to play, it's just a matter of practicing, which is what gets me, because it sometimes starts to feel like a chore. That, and I am awful at keeping the tempo. I still think it'd be nice to pick back up though, especially since I'm the only one in the fam that plays, so it'd be good to give the piano some use.
  • I can't remember what else belongs on this list right now. That's okay. Time for sleep I guess :) Going to SMCM's graduation tomorrow to see some of my friends graduate, and then another day of work. 
CONGRATULATIONS SMCM CLASS OF 2010! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment