Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grades!

Our spring semester grades were posted today, and guess what??





I GOT STRAIGHT A'S! :D

I don't mean to brag or anything like that, but I'm just really proud of myself. :) There were a couple of classes where I really wasn't sure I could do it, so I was figuring I'd get a B, which still would have been good, but this is awesome! This was the one semester where I overloaded on upper level classes, the most rigorous, time-consuming, and challenging semester of my life, and so it is such a reward to see those 5 glorious A's all lined up all in a neat column, untainted by an A- or any B's. This is seriously the first semester I've had in college where I got straight A's, and I am absolutely ecstatic. All that hard work has paid off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment