Thursday, October 14, 2010

An SMCM-Funded Group Trip...

...is happening!

We didn't think we were getting a big trip for all 21 of us considering it's practically halfway thru the semester already, but DB just emailed us all saying that our questions now have a definite answer. The college is paying for travel, food, and accomodations.. to Florence! With a possible stop in Pisa. Yes, I know Chelsea and I were just there this past weekend (The blog about this past weekend is still in progress, but almost done, I promise!), but we loved it, so I'm definitely stoked to go back again. Nothing is confirmed yet (but they said YES! They can't take that away now or we'll hate them forever, haha), but it sounds like plans are being made for December 10 & 11, our last weekend here in Italy before heading back home. At that point classes and exams will be done, so it makes sense and it hopefully won't inconvenience anyone. I'm so excited to go back! Now I can go back and do more souvenir shopping if I need to (Dad, I can try to get the things you asked for in your email that was sent just a tad too late, haha) :] Also, since it will be December, maybe the city will be even more gorgeous (Is that possible?) decorated for Christmas and such!

This is going to be a wonderful way to wrap up the semester. :)
More excitement to follow once details about the trip are confirmed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment