Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thoughts.

I'd elaborate, but I shan't for need of sleep (and I haven't even made sense of all my thoughts yet):

- I need to prioritize my life. Right now (and as it's been most of my life), school comes first. Other people. Material things. Where should my focus be? Jesus.

- School may not have made me as smart as other people (and I) have thought. I can tell you what's in the books, but is that going to help me live life in the "real world"?

- Streeesssss. One little paper, and I'm crumbling. Always so much to do, taking up so much of what is not enough time.

"I throw up my hands,
'Oh, the impossibilities..'
Frustrated and tired,
Where do I go from here?
Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly;
Overcoming these obstacles is overcoming my fear.."
- Relient K "For the Moments I Feel Faint"

No comments:

Post a Comment