Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 02 - Your favorite movie

I am such a sucker for romantic comedies. I love to laugh, and I love love. Romantic comedies get me both, so what's not to love? Cheesy, sappy, corny, sweet & adorable - bring it on. :) I'm not talking like old school fairy tale romances like Pride & Prejudice, Ever After, princesses & all that (although those aren't bad either), but my favorites are the simple, cute, & I guess more modern romances out there (that are slightly more realistic in this day & age).

[On a related note to old school romance being kind of unrealistic in today's modern world, check out Wong Fu's Technology Ruins Romance series - totally hilarious. My fave of those three shorts is the one with the military guy, it's called "War Torn".]

My favorites vary every now & then, but I think my top faves for a while have been
  • How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  • 27 Dresses
  • Hitch
  • The Proposal
These will get me laughing every time I watch them, swooning when I put myself in the shoes of the main female character, and I probably know most of the lines by heart.

<3   :]

2 comments:

  1. All of those are in my top romances too! The Proposal and 27 Dresses rank pretty high. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every single one of those movies!!!! Good choices!! :-)

    ReplyDelete