Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Brain overloaaaad.

Oh my lands, this semester is pretty much killing me. x_x

We're on week 7 of 15 now, not quite at the halfway mark yet, but with the amount of time I've spent just sitting here at my desk working until I head to bed, it definitely feels like we've done more than half a semester's worth of work. With the snow days we had last month a bunch of my classes are playing catch-up and cram, so that's putting my brain even more so into overkill. Granted, I know it definitely could be worse, thankfully all five classes' midterms aren't all in one week, although about four weeks' worth of intense busy-ness is not exactly enjoyable, either.

I can't express enough how ready for summer I am (or at least Spring Break!) ... aghh. I just have to keep reminding myself that in the bigger picture, each of these assignments and tests aren't going to matter. I expect to at least pass all of my classes with decent grades, so I shouldn't kill myself trying to excel at every little thing, because I just don't have the time to focus on each individual class like that. Right now, I have a Psychology exam tomorrow morning and Analysis hw on my plate, but I think I'm going to bypass that in favor of sleep. Then I'll maybe try to get up early tomorrow, cram some more for Psyc, but no doubt I will just end up BS-ing much of my exam and just hoping for the best. For now, off to Dreamland I go. :)

O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head.
~Thomas Hood, Miss Kilmansegg - Her Dream
Sleep, you are truly wonderful, and I am so sad that I don't get to spend as much time with you as I'd like. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment