Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ACCEPTED! :D

Today, I got an email saying "It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted for participation in the SMCM Signature Semester in Alba, Italy during fall semester 2010. Congratulations!"

I think this calls for a...

HOORAH! HUZZAH! 

...or just a simple YAY! suffices, too. :)

I don't know if anyone didn't get accepted or how many people applied, nor did I expect to get turned down or anything, but it is super nice to know for sure now that once I finish up with this grueling semester (6 1/2 weeks 'til summer!!!) I will most definitely have ITALY to look forward to in another 3 1/2 months! Eep! I'm super duper excited, can't you tell? ;]

2 comments:

  1. congrats!! I know you will have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm hoping to be able to convey all my exciting adventures in Italy in my blog as well as you do for yours in Budapest! :D

    ReplyDelete