Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy

I wants me some crazy maki.

I'm not a big sushi person, but this sushi that we tried at a restaurant called Misato the last night we were in the Philippines was absolutely delectable. The rice was coated with crunchy tempura bits and it was all topped off with a bunch of crab meat. It might have been more crab meat actually inside the roll with the seaweed and all, buuuut I don't actually know since I just ate each sushi piece in one go. It was quite a mouthful.


Nom nom nom.. I wants sooome.

Why do I always get hungry right before it's time to sleep? -_-
Right now I'm thinking I may try to brave some Chipotle after work tomorrow. I haven't had any since I've been back from the PI because my stomach just hasn't worked up a big enough appetite yet. I guess I'll have to see tomorrow if tummy's up for the tasty challenge... :]

| edit - Thurs, July 29 | 
Just in case you were wondering, my stomach totally lived up to the Chipotle challenge the next day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment