Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Day 17 — An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)

[Link]
I haven't been on DeviantArt in forever, but I went on one day randomly like last week and looked up some Glee fanart, and this was by far like the most adorable thing I've seen. It's my desktop background now.. I love Glee! :D

There's also this fanart of Supernatural.. can you believe that's hand-drawn?? Amazing! I also looove Supernatural (especially Dean! :P). I'm caught up through Season 4 now and the plot is just craaaazy! I love it :P Gonna have to catch up with Season 5 online or something and then maybe I can watch Season 6 (the last one!) when it airs in the fall (well, via Hulu anyway since I'll be abroad.. :P)! :]

2 comments:

  1. I love Crimefish's work. I've been following her for a good...two or three years now! When she posted that picture, I was IN AWE! She inspires me to work on portraits and to practice my craft because she's absolutely amazing. That was actually my desktop background for a while. XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Lol, I love Dean, & Crimefish's work is totally AWESOME. You're the one that showed her to me after I kept telling you how much I liked Supernatural & how I thought you'd really like it :3

    ReplyDelete